Welcome to Probus Gordon!
Friendship, Fellowship and Fun
- To provide regular meetings for retired and semi-retired professional and businessmen and former executives and other men with like-backgrounds who appreciate and value in their retirement increased social contacts and opportunities to meet other men with similar interests and backgrounds.
- To hold discussions and hear addresses on topical subjects at intervals as agreed by the members and to arrange social activities, tours and visits to places of appeal.
- The activities of the club in which members are strongly urged to participate whenever possible shall be directed towards providing fellowship, the development of acquaintance and active participation in the club's activities at a minimum cost to members. The club shall be non-political and non-sectarian. The club shall not be a fund-raising organisation.
Interested? Fill in your name, email and telephone number and we will contact you!
Location of main meetings (Usually 4th Monday of the month, 10:00 AM)
Pymble Golf Club, Cowan Road, St Ives
Whether you live in Gordon, Pymble, St Ives or any other of the nearby suburbs, please come and join!
||30 November 2020 10:00AM
||Pymble Golf Club,
Cowan Rd, St Ives
|COVID RULES to follow
- Social Distancing
- There is no standing around, on entry to the club we will be required to be seated and at morning tea we will need to go to the tables and tea or coffee will be served
- On arrival at the meeting we will be required to report to the "Badge Boy" John Attenborough. You will also need to advise John if you require tea or coffee for morning tea.
Club Speaker: Grahame Hall
Guest Speaker: John Rae (owner of the Shoe Guru in the St Ives shopping centre)